Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tis The Season!

This is one of those awkward moments where I admit I've been gone too long, you admit you forgot til I popped up in your reader (except a few great friends who reached out to me - thank you!!) and then we get right back at it!

It's been very busy since my last post: I got a new job, I got married, I went to the wedding of wonderful friends, my husband and I ate our first Thanksgiving meal together, and we're prepping for our first Christmas.  But life is absolutely wonderful and busy busy busy.  Part of my plan for organizing my life (after a month of newlywed bliss when I've done nothing productive except been happy with Mr. C) is to get back to blogging.

So, wedding recaps anyone? Honestly, wedding recaps have always been my favorite part of following a blogger, and I'm excited to have a written account of that amazing day for myself.

Can't wait to get back at it!  What's new with you??  Fill me in!

In the meantime, here are some teaser pics.  It was, and will for a very long time be, the very greatest day of my whole life.







All photos by David Barnes Photography

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!! I. Love. Your. Dress!! You are positively beaming in that first picture. Looking forward to those recaps so get busy bee. Woot! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful. I love the side profile at the alter, and of course, every shot of your lovely dress. Brings back lovely memories that I feel so lucky to have :) Can't wait for more of a breakdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand about not getting around to blogging, but glad your back. Can't wait to read more about the big day!

    ReplyDelete