Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Life Changes

Hey blog friends!  Exciting news from the world of Jenny Busy Bee - my blog header is going to have to change...I am NO LONGER unemployed :)  It feels amazing.

One year ago on this date, I finished taking the New York bar exam, and now, I'm officially employed.  A start date is yet to be determined, so I'm going to take this time to really experience FUNemployment, and enjoy August.

For now, I'm forcing Mr. C to take off the night from studying, we're going out to dinner, and finally popping that expensive bottle of champagne Dad Busy Bee bought me on the day I passed the bar.  Wahoo!

Love,

Your employed blogging friend :)

7 comments:

  1. YAY YAY!!! Congrats!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOO HOOOOO Congrats!! Enjoy that dinner, you soooo deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's AH-MAZING news!!!! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all! I am so-redonkulously-super-pumped :) It is a HUGE relief

    ReplyDelete