Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm Back!

Hey all!  I can't believe my last post was almost two weeks ago!  Time sure does fly when you are having fun!

The reason for my disappearance was the ending of a contract job I had, which required me to be my butt off, vacation with my family for the 4th of July, and time off with Mr. C that included invitation assembly, food tasting, planning meeting, cake tasting, photographer meeting, after-party planning, day-after breakfast plans, and picking out tuxes for the groomsmen.

So hence the lengthy disappearance.  But that means many juicy posts to come - get excited!  I'm getting more and more excited as we close in on our wedding date.  It is going to be such an amazing day!

My Google reader needs to be caught up on as well, but how is your planning going?  The days are zooming by, right???

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! :) I'm down to 80days to go!!! Woohoo!!! About 80 projects to do too!! AHHHH!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you're back! ps thank you for the giveaway stuff and cookies! i love it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am glad you are back! You are zooming leaps and bounds ahead of me in terms of wedding planning... I should probably go do something weddingy.

    ReplyDelete