Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm baaaaaaaack...

...and I'm tan!  Well, more like burnt.  I need to be better about applying sunscreen (I used 50!  Oy!)

I had an AMAZING weekend in Miami.  I have wonderfully, incredible, amazingly generous, fun, and fabulous friends and family.  I couldn't believe how willing they were to be there for me, to buy me dinners and drinks and massages, and generally celebrate little old me.  I'm seriously so lucky.

I don't have any pictures to share yet, because Mr. C was at his bachelor party weekend in Vegas, and unfortunately the Busy Bee household only has one camera.  We decided girls were far more likely to take a sufficient number of pictures, so off he went with our camera.  I've already harassed all the lovely ladies for their photos, so once I have them, I'll be sure to share with reviews and thoughts about everything we did.

Anyone else have an awesomely fabulous weekend? 

1 comment: