Thursday, May 19, 2011

Flying Away

Guess where I'm heading today...Let me give you a few hints:



Source (1), (2), (3)
Figured it out yet?  MIAMI!  Wahoo!  I'm flying out this morning to meet my sister, Mom, Aunt, Cousin and Family Friend.  On Friday, almost all my Bridesmaids will be meeting up with us for a fun filled bachelorette weekend!

I realize that we're still 5 months from the wedding, and therefore I still have 5 months of single-dom before the wedding, but we knew we wanted to do a trip, and our schedules required a trip earlier than expected.  Mr. C is actually going on his bachelor party this weekend too!  Between us and our bridal party, we have some wacky schedules.

I have NO idea what we're doing, but I can't wait to tell you about it when I get back.

Anyone have any last minute Miami must-dos?

No comments:

Post a Comment