Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April Showers...

Spring is here and a new season always feels like a new beginning.  Especially spring.  Flowers are bursting from the thawed ground, trees are budding and flowering, and I've been waking up to the sound of birds chirping as I slowly crack my window open further and further.

The warmer weather (even when it's rainy) is reminding me that things will always come back around.  Things are circular and will work themselves out.  Even though we had a rough winter, spring is here, and the rain is coming so that summer will be bright and colorful.

I'm trying to keep this in mind as things get tough again.  Sure, the job hunt is tough, but it will come back around.  A job will come to me that I deserve and that I want.  You have to fight for what you want, and I'm fighting for the perfect job.

I had to step away from the blog for awhile as real life left me feeling dejected and rejected.  But that is what life will do to you, and I'm going to come out of it stronger than ever.  Brighter, flowering, and ready for the next season.

Plus, there are many exciting things to share!  We sent out our save the dates, we launched our wedding website, I had my first dress fitting and made a decision about my shoes!  And I've done some fun things around the city, and re-decorated our apartment.

So I'm back...can't say I won't disappear ever again, but I like blogging.  I like my blog friends.  And I'm back for now.  Hey, the May flowers will come.

3 comments:

  1. i'm sorry you had been down for a while. i'm glad you're back though and i'm happy you were able to send our your save the dates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm excited to share them - they turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you're back :) Can't wait to hear all the exciting stuff you've been working on!

    ReplyDelete