Friday, March 25, 2011

Decorating Your Neck

As I continue to drool over chandelier earrings, I couldn't help but look at the bridal necklaces that Nordstrom posts on its website. 

I don't foresee myself wearing a necklace with chandelier earrings, especially considering the extra ornaments on my dress, but these necklaces are fabulous.  I'll share, and maybe you could get some use out of them...

Source.

Source.

Source.
 This next Kate Spade one is my favorite.  It is quite a statement necklace.  Maybe I could purchase it and wear it at the rehearsal dinner or bachelorette party...or to a picnic on a Saturday afternoon :)
Source.


Are you the type of person who would rock a statement necklace, whether at your wedding or any other day of the week?


2 comments:

  1. I think I'm becoming a statement necklace convert. The last one you posted is super sweet! My only problem is the price on these things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they definitely can be pricey...but have you checked out other options? Etsy or craft fairs? They still tend to be on the pricier side, but you are definitely getting a LOT of product with these necklaces!

    ReplyDelete