Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chandeliers

...earrings that is!  I've always been a big earring person.  I love earrings, I love big earrings, and I like shiny earrings.  As my dress has finally arrived in NYC, I have an appointment at the beginning of April to try the dress on.  Since I won't see my dress again for alterations until August and September, I want to start trying my accessories at this appointment.

Here are some earrings I've been looking at:

Source - Nordstroms

Source - Nordstroms

Source - Nordstroms

Source - Rent the Runway

Source - Rent the Runway



So much sparkle!  I hope to purchase a few (with the likelihood of returning) to begin the process of narrowing which ones I really love.  I would love to buy something off Etsy, to support someone who is making their own jewelry, but I can't really risk the lack of ability to return.  Renttherunway.com is also another great option, but again, I would probably wait to commit to that option until I'm more positive about what is going to look great with my dress.  

Is it bad that I'm almost more excited to accessory shop then dress shop?  What is your favorite thing to shop for?




4 comments:

  1. I love chandelier earrings! I didn't wear a pair for the wedding because they didn't match my dress but I think I own 4-6 pairs :) They are so classy and pretty.

    The last pair is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love all of them! i'm a fan of huge earrings (i'm having big ones for my wedding). makes for such a pretty accessory! good luck figuring which you like best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all those earrings look amazing! i wouldn't know which ones to choose! i haven't accessorized yet and i'm two months away!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up about rent the runway! Fabulous choices for earrings. Something dangly and sparkly? Can't go wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete