Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ABCs...easy as 1, 2, 3!

I know I've been posting a much more random assortment of posts lately, but I saw this online questionnaire and I couldn't help but fill it out.  It reminds me of my high school Live Journal days, and the things we used to fill out there.  Oh Live Journal, you always kept me appropriately moody for my high school life.

So here is my current ABCs.  A few little factoids about the Busy Bee...



A. Age: 26 (I typed 25 before I realized my mistake...you know how adults always forget how old they are?  I thought it was fake...until I really have started to forget how old I am too!)

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you hate: All chores.  Mostly doing dishes.  And laundry.  Ugh - laundry at the laundromat stinks!  I can't wait to have laundry in my own building...or house even!

All this food?  AWESOME!  All those dishes?  NOT awesome.
D. Dogs: None allowed in our Brooklyn apartment.  Mom and Dad Busy Bee have a 14 year old standard poodle and a 10 week old goldendoodle.  That household gets nutso sometimes.  After spending the weekend with my three month old niece and the 10 week old puppy, I thought Mr. C would want to delay his timeline for babies...but no, he wanted to delay his timeline for puppies.

E. Essential start to your day: The snooze on my alarm.  At least once, as many as 5 times.  I hate waking up.

F. Favorite color: Purple!  My bedroom in high school was called the Purple Pit of Passion.  But don't worry, no passion happened there.  No boys allowed upstairs!  Only Bridesmaid AF and I...and lots of old musicals.  Yeah, we were awesome.

G. Gold or silver: I used to be all silver, and now I love gold!  Can I pick both?

H. Height: 5'9".  And I'm the second shortest in my family.  They are tall people.

I. Instruments you play: Nothing.  I played the trumpet for 3 weeks in fourth grade and hated being compare to my musical prodigy grandfather.  So I quit.  Winner.  There is a running joke among my (much more musically talented group of friends) that I play the harp.  So here's a picture of me "playing" the harp.  Does that count?

I totally look like I know what I'm doing.
J. Job title: Ugh - not now.  (Pro Bono Attorney, Law Clerk)

K. Kids: Will definitely have them some day!  For now, I just loving hanging out with my niece, Baby J

L. Live: Brooklyn!

M. Mom’s name: Lori

N. Nicknames: Busy Bee! (I totally made this one up myself, and no one has ever called me this.)  Only a select few people actually call me Jenny, Mr. C calls me a wide range of things that has been pretty much been narrowed down to "BL" (which stands for 'Baby Love').  I don't think there are other nicknames I know about...unless people are saying mean names behind my back!

O. Overnight hospital stays: None!  Phew!

P. Pet peeve: Bad manners.  Manners are not that hard, and they are appreciated.  Say please and thank you.  Hold doors.  Don't chew with your mouth open.  Write thank you notes.  These are little things we can do that make the world a better place!

Q. Quote from a movie: "There's no place like home." - Wizard of Oz  This will forever be (one of) my favorite movies.  In college, when I was feeling home sick, I would put this on and feel better.  Mom Busy Bee had me watching this movie as a wee tot, and I haven't stopped.  It's so good!

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: Two, Sister J is 2 years younger, Brother M is 10 years younger

T. Time you wake up: During the week, usually 8:30...even when my alarm is set for much earlier.

U. Underwear: I do wear undies.  Thanks for checking!

V. Vegetables you dislike: Radishes.  They are not my friend.

W. What makes you run late: That snooze button! (See E above...) But otherwise, it's usually the subway.  I live on the G train...I get an automatic 10 minute buffer.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Fingers and toes and teeth.

Y. Yummy food you make: My chocolate chip cookies are pretty yumtastic.
NOM!  COOKIES
Z. Zoo- favorite animal:  I don't really like zoos, but aquariums!  Those are fun!  And I love the dolphins

Dolphins tend to be more talented than me.


Did you used to have a Live Journal?  What is your favorite "quiz" to fill out?

No comments:

Post a Comment