Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Game Changing

Things have been tough for me lately.  I chose not to really talk about it on here, because I wanted to stick to wedding-related stuff, and keep the mood light.  Because, honestly, I felt like this slump was maybe more of a permanent one that wasn't going to go away.  And I didn't want to become Jenny Bitching Bee all the time.  I'll save those moments for when I really need a good rant.

But this week things have been turning around.  I've actively chosen to change my attitude and set out to do things that make me feel happy, productive, and like I'm needed.  I know some people reading have also been going through unemployment blues.  It is literally one of the hardest things I've ever gone through.  But there is light at the other side.  And sure, my light may get covered up by a cloud in a few days...but I realize that the sun will come out again.  And it will for you too!

Hope my happy mood brightens up your day a little bit!  I know we all need a good hug and mood booster once in awhile.  And if you're anything like me, a picture of an adorable puppy.  So here are a few:


Source.

Source.

Source.


Source for the above two.
 Happy (snow!) day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. It's so important to have a good attitude with this whole unemployment thing. I have to admit most days I'm pretty down, with brief spurts of "It WILL get better." I wish I had a better attitude like yours, I'm pretty much a crazy pants ranting lady nowadays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up girl! It's hard in these long, cold, winter months for anyone...but I feel for you and as long as you keep your positive attitude up, things will turn around all of a sudden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, those husky puppies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete