Wednesday, December 1, 2010

E-Pics, the Final Round

Missed the first two rounds?

Warning: Picture Overload Ahead!


We turned the corner from the wall with the green (you actually can see it on the right hand side of this photo) and there was the bridge in all her glory!  We took a few moments, while devoted DC actually got ON THE GROUND for these shots.  But they are definitely some of my favorites from the day.









I love this one so much.  It's just blurry enough, but everything important stands out.  The bridge!  Kisses!  Mr. C's cute butt...oh no?  Just me?  ;)


We headed over to the new Brooklyn Bridge Park.  I had seen so many inspiration shoots with amazing props and themes.  But as I wasn't sure how long DC would be shooting us, I didn't get too elaborate, I only thought to grab this blanket right before we headed out the door.  But I think it still got the job done!





This one is Mr. C's favorite, but I HATE the way I look in it.  But I do love the whole bridge.


We started to head back to the subway and DC's car, when DC saw this and had to grab a few more shots.  If you can see, I had already changed back into my flip flops, but they still came out great!  And again, DC was lying in the middle of the road, ignoring traffic, to get some awesome shots.  (Ok, he didn't totally ignore traffic, he did move when a car came at him!)





Ta-dah!  Finally, the end of the E-Pic three part series.  Glad you stuck around to see it through (or did you?)


(All photos by ColeEffect)

No comments:

Post a Comment