Friday, November 12, 2010

November Has Quickly Turned Around

It happened a few hours after my post last week. I think either someone was sick of me complaining or wanted to perk my life up for me. Either way, I got some great news:

I PASSED THE NY BAR.


Needless to say, my week has been full of celebrating. Do you know what else happened?


I PASSED THE NJ BAR.


Wowza! What a week! And if that isn't enough:


I BOUGHT MY WEDDING DRESS.

So you'll excuse my disappearance...again. At least I wasn't moping! And today I can't stick around and write more - because I have an interview. Maybe putting things out there for the universe to deal with, and then seeing what you get back, can really turn things around? Seemed to work for me this week!

1 comment:

  1. Damn, congratulations! I am amazed that you took the bar twice! Pray for my fiance, he needs the help.

    ReplyDelete