Thursday, November 18, 2010

E-Pics, Part II


In case you missed it...E-Pics, Part I

So I left off with us heading to the Brooklyn Bridge Park, but I also thought I should include Mr. C's fantastic mostly-solo shot.

Gosh, he's good looking.

There was also a sneak attack moment. The before and after of THIS picture, however, are not as cute. I do not have a cute "I was just scared" face.



We got distracted on our way to the park, and DC set us up for shots in front of two different backdrops. I think at this point, Mr. C was thanking his lucky stars that he got to sit for a minute or two.







This is one of MY favorites. Oh! The green! Oh the love! I like it!

But peek-a-boo! There she is, in all her glory. Ms. Brooklyn Bridge!




Up next, we make it to Brooklyn Bridge Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment