Monday, October 11, 2010

WW Weigh-In: Post-Wedding

+

Recognize that? It's a plus sign. That is what I saw this week at my Weight Watchers meeting. It's not the first time, and it certainly won't be the last. So the important thing is to understand the week that came before my Thursday weigh-in, what I can take from it, and how I can change this week to get this instead:

-

Negatives! I'm excited to start seeing numbers go down, rather than up. Haha! Wouldn't that really be effective in my weight loss journey?

So here is what I know I can constructively work on this week to try and see more positive (ergh...negative) outcomes on the scale:

  • Exercise: Although my gym membership is expired and although I can barely do any cardio (due to a knee injury) I can keep working on the exercise video I have from Netflix (I'll let you know more about that video when I have done it with more consistency). Also, the weather will be beautiful, so I should pull my bike out more and enjoy it while I can!
  • Tracking: I did not track at all last week. Although obviously I was busy with wedding bonanzas, I'm not going to allow myself to make excuses. Why do I have the most expensive, inconsistent phone on the planet (ahem *iPhone*) if not but for the convenience of tracking? I will track. Every bite. Even the bites I'm not quite so proud of.
  • Attitude: Shockingly, I think my attitude will make a big difference. Positive thinking will lead to a negative weigh-in. On the scale, I will see negatives if I think positively.
So that's where I'm at now. I'm going to take these thoughts, apply them this week, and hopefully, there will be a big fat NEGATIVE in my book when it's back in my hand.

Anyone else doing their weekly weigh-ins? Did yours go better than mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment