- The Need To Make Everything Sexy
- Feeling Uncomfortable with Myself
- Not Feeling Sexy Enough
- Trying to be Clever with my Costume
- Spending Money on Something I'll NEVER WEAR AGAIN
- The Pressure to Have a Blast
- The Pressure to Drink and Drink and Drink
- Did I mention turning ridiculous things 'sexy'?
- Having to Pay for EVERY Bar in NYC
- Feeling Self-Conscious ALL NIGHT
These are my pet peeves about Halloween. It kills me. Every year. I think the worst was my freshman year of college (the first time I REALLY saw the sexy-anything), and it hasn't gotten much better yet. I can't wait to have kids so Halloween will be about trick-or-treating again.
This year, friends and I are going as Gilligan's Island characters. They are hilarious, and want to make us zombies (we did it last year with the Peanuts gang as well). Which is fine, but I still manage to feel pathetic and self-conscious. Even in my own clothes.
What is your most creative Halloween costume? Do you dress up as sexy-______? What are you being this year?