Friday, September 17, 2010

...In which I have a mini-mental breakdown.

Mental breakdowns. How do you define them?

Mine usually include crying, crying, crying, some heavy breathing, and more crying. But I'm also generally a crier. So how do I distinguish a cry-fest from a mental breakdown?

Well, it generally is followed by exhaustion, heavy eyes the following morning, and an overwhelming urge to apologize to everyone who helped me through that mini breakdown. (Helped and/or suffered at the hands of...)


Mine was set off by wedding stuff, but totally propelled by life stuff. It usually takes one of those small things to set it off, and then the rest, as they say, is history. Needless to say, I spent my night crying, and didn't have the chance to show you the adorable craft project I've been working on for my sister's bachelorette/shower extravaganza! But it's pink! And cute! And was NOT destroyed by the WILD 30 minute storm in Brooklyn (unlike some other things I had lying around).

What sets you off to a cry-fest or some sort of mental breakdown?


No comments:

Post a Comment